One of the serious diseases in men is prostatitis. Men often do not know the signs of prostatitis and attribute the discomfort to other factors, which causes the disease to worsen. To avoid problems, you need to know what is hidden under these signs in order to pay attention to them in time.
Causes of prostate inflammation
Prostatitis refers to inflammation of the prostate. The prostate is a small part of the male reproductive organs. It is located below the bladder. The prostate is located around the tube that drains urine, due to inflammation it interferes with the flow of urine.
After 35 years, the prostate is constantly increasing. This is a common occurrence. In men older than 50, part of the disease occurs due to poor functioning of the genitourinary system, due to inflammation of the prostate.
Accordingly, the larger the prostate, the more urine accumulates, and the organism is poisoned.
- The main reason for its increase is circulatory arrest. The source of this failure is a sedentary lifestyle, high body weight.
- Infection. They can be ingested through gonorrhea or urethritis, less often they can enter the body after a sore throat, flu or tuberculosis.
- The prostate can also become inflamed when bacteria enter the prostate through the blood, unprotected intercourse. Various microorganisms that live on the surface of the skin, abdominal organs, receiving the necessary conditions, can cause an inflammatory process.
- Organs and soft tissues of the small pelvis with injuries, poor blood circulation in them can affect the development of prostatitis. This mainly applies to drivers. They lead a predominantly sedentary lifestyle, blood circulation stagnates, and the load on the pelvic organs increases many times over.
- Constant hypothermia, infrequent physical activity, chronic diseases of the genitourinary system, hormonal imbalances, difficulty urinating, infrequent sexual intercourse - all this leads to the development of the disease.
Men who lead a rich sex life suffer from nervous and physical exhaustion, begin to damage the hormonal balance, the gonads, which gradually leads to a decrease in potency. It badly affects male strength and unfinished sex.
- Sedentary life has a bad effect on the endocrine, nervous and cardiovascular systems. The outflow of blood in the pelvic organs gradually worsens, moreover, begins to stagnate, there is a lack of oxygen in the tissues of the prostate - this causes the growth and spread of pathogenic bacteria, which can become a source of inflammation of the prostate. This is not the primary source of inflammation, but it plays a key role in the penetration of various microorganisms in the prostate.
- An inflamed rectum or urethra often causes a re-infection of the prostate.
- Permanent imprisonment can also serve as an incentive for illness. Regular stool disorders can cause prostate inflammation.
- Immunity plays far from a secondary role here. Bad habits, emotional strain, malnutrition, overload lead to a weakened immune system, and the male body is easily exposed to the penetration of infectious pathogens of various kinds.
- The causes of prostatitis are urological infections, some sexually transmitted diseases. Chronic diseases can also be a source of prostatitis.
Which indicates the development of prostatitis
You can investigate the symptoms by doing a standard urine and blood test. The diagnosis will help determine the source of the disease. Microorganisms, penetrating through the blood vessels from the urea or intestines to the required place, disrupt the work of the organism.
Non-bacterial forms of the disease cannot be determined by tests, but this does not mean the absence of bacteria. The consequences of these two forms will not please any man.
Signs of prostatitis in men are divided into 2 periods:
The first menstruation indicates mild symptoms, but this already indicates the beginning of the disease. The latency period can last for many years. This is indicated by anxiety in the scrotum, sometimes in the head of the penis, the anus.
Men often think that it is due to banal overload.
From the moment when the pain intensifies, going to the toilet for small needs grows into a problem, the active period of the disease begins. And that cannot be ignored.
The first signs of inflammation of the prostate
Prostatitis has several stages of development. Initially, it causes a constant desire to visit the toilet, while the process of urination can be accompanied by pain and burning.
The lower back, groin and pelvis begin to ache. When the first symptoms of prostatitis appear, a man must visit a doctor to avoid all kinds of complications and maintain his masculine strength.
Signs of prostate inflammation are:
- constant urge to urinate;
- pain sensations;
- reduced erection or its complete absence.
External signs of prostatitis are described as difficulty urinating. The pressure may be weak, the discharge of urea is accompanied by pain, sometimes there is no excretion of urine. This is due to the fact that the urethra is compressed by an inflamed gland.
If you do not visit the doctor's office, the inflammation will continue to increase, covering other organs. Tumor formation will inevitably occur. After the age of 30, all men should visit a specialist office every year.
To maintain his health and avoid illness, a man must:
- do not catch a cold;
- eat a balanced diet (reduce fried foods, canned foods and alcohol);
- lead an active lifestyle;
- avoid bad habits;
- have a regular sex life, avoid constant erections without completion.
The main symptom of the disease is pain (pain, cracking, pulling, pressing). The pain can be both minor and severe. And the place of their highest concentration is the perineum, anus or sacrum. The cause of the pain symptoms is gland irritation.
Signs of chronic prostatitis
Feeling of discomfort, pain in the lower abdomen, sometimes in the lower back and thighs speaks of the first signs of chronic disease. In a few days, erection problems begin. After the end of sexual activity, a mild pain in the head of the penis may appear, which quickly disappears on its own.
Every visit to the toilet is accompanied by a burning sensation and pain in the urinary tract.
Each time, your feelings will only grow.
Signs of acute prostatitis
This type of prostatitis is
In the first form, the sign of the disease is discomfort with urination, during the next form the pain in the scrotum begins, the temperature rises.
With the onset of the latter form, glandular abscesses begin and all previous signs intensify.
Treatment of diseases
Treatment of prostatitis in men consists of removing inflammation and congestive formations in the gland. A successful outcome of treatment is their removal as soon as possible.
To begin treatment, a diagnosis needs to be made to determine the source of the problem. The doctor takes a swab from the urethra. If the result is positive, the doctor prescribes antibiotic treatment.
The duration of treatment depends only on the degree of infection of the organism and the effectiveness of the selected drugs.
In young men, prostatitis most often occurs due to banal hypothermia. As a result, it turns into an acute form. To combat it, the doctor prescribes antibiotic therapy.
Prostatitis, caused by various stresses, is treated by a neurologist. In this situation, the doctor prescribes a relaxing massage, electrophoresis, a course of vitamins. Getting rid of the disease will not succeed without eliminating its cause.
When symptoms of the disease appear, the following treatment algorithm is used:
- An antibiotic is an integral part of the treatment of an infectious form of the disease. The composition of drugs should have a wide range of action.
- They may prescribe hormonal medications to restore hormonal balance.
- To recover faster, you can use herbal remedies, use physiotherapy, folk methods will help relieve pain and restore body strength.
- If these methods do not help solve the problem, then the intervention of a surgeon will be needed. Sometimes this is the only way to cure.
Both forms of prostatitis in men can be treated with laser therapy. This method helps to increase the body's protective barrier and heal the acinus.
The chronic form can be treated with both laser and medication. In the acute form without obvious symptoms, the laser significantly improves the patient's condition: after a few procedures, the pain stops, the erection returns to the patient.
In no case should you delay going to the doctor if the discomfort starts in the groin area. It is better to prevent the development of the disease immediately than to treat it for a long time after painful complications.
A visit to the doctor is not as scary as it seems, especially when it comes to health.
The main thing is to recover quickly and live a full, rich life, not deprive yourself of desires and satisfy all your needs.
Every man should remember and take care of his male health, especially in his youth.